CLOSED – WIN A FREE TEAM BUILDING EVENT plus lunch for 25 people
We have teamed up with the Clayton Hotel Galway to give you the chance to win a FREE half day team building event. LOCKDOWN & JUST A MINUTE
LOCKDOWN ESCAPE GAME
After an exciting introduction, teams use their tablet to take a team photo then are transported deep inside an abandoned industrial complex stuffed to the brim with both dangers and opportunities. The scenario provided is thought-provoking and fun with a focus on the teamwork that will be needed to escape.
Radiation levels are rising while air quality steadily deteriorates. There are many rooms linked by many doors. Which route will your team take? The tablet provides feedback and updates about new surroundings. They can also see how other teams around them are faring (or failing!). This is one competitive Escape Game!
Lockdown rewards a calm approach – not easy to achieve as the clock counts down. The pressure to make quick decisions can be unbearable! Which teams will face lockdown (or worse!)? And which teams will win through to find the exit (some, maybe, achieving Honours) in their quest to ESCAPE?
Lockdown is great for a competitive energiser or icebreaker during conferences or team building events.
“thank you for yesterday, we really enjoyed it. Great fun” ERVIA
JUST A MINUTE
Just a Minute is a series of high-energy tabletop group activities using everyday household items and office supplies. After a fun demo and practice session, each challenge is played and teams are scored accordingly. Great for daytime teambuilding or after dinner entertainment, this fast-paced event will have everyone laughing, cheering and vying to become Just a Minute champions.
After an energizing kick-off, your group will be divided into sub-teams and assigned to an activity station. Multiple rounds are played using a three-step system of demo, practice and competition. Teams are constantly engaged and focused on continuous improvement in an attempt to maximize their score.
“Many thanks for looking after us.” PEPSICO
prize includes teas and coffees, soup and roll and the team building games.
We will accept multiple entries from a company, but only one entry per email address. So get your colleagues to enter for a greater chance of winning. 🙂
- All participants must work for the winning company.
- All participants must be over 18.
- Only 1 answer per individual email address. Entries will be shared with the Clayton Hotel Galway and TeamBuild.ie
- Multiple answers will be accepted from any company.
- Correct answers will be put into a hat and the winner will be drawn on the 14/03/2019
- Winner will be notified by telephone with a follow up email. If we cannot speak with the winner after 24 hours of the draw, a 2nd draw will be made.
- Prize is for 25 people & includes refreshments (tea/coffee before the team building event and soup/sandwiches after the event), room hire and our Lockdown and Just a Minute
- Clayton Hotel Galway & TeamBuild.ie reserve the right to change ANY aspect of the prize. The winner will be notified of any changes.
- Event will be videoed and/ photographed and used for marketing (your company will not be named).
- Event will run for approx. 3 hours max (excluding refreshments)
- Prize must be booked before the end of APRIL and taken on a MONDAY.
Best of luck everyone!
Regards the Clayton Hotel Galway & TeamBuild.ie